07 March 2010

Let's try this again

So I lost focus and did not blog for a while. I only wish I could tell you how much as happened since my last post. I have been challenged and tested on every front in some areas I have been victorious in others not so much. But the areas where I am losing are growing smaller and fewer.

Right now I feel such freedom and peace. God is starting to show me some of the plans he has for me, the things in front of my eyes for all those years have been lifted and I can see again and I can tell you I never want to be blind again.

Well here starts hopefully a lot string of posts that I will put up here much shorter than my previous ones.

Yours always,
Joey

2 comments:

  1. You are back to blogging world! Welcome =)
    This is encouraging and I am glad to hear that God is working in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he has been doing some crazy stuff. lately just making see how much i really need him. at all time not just when i am drowning.

    i know i have been away for to long it is time to be back.

    ReplyDelete