22 March 2010

Being at peace

Sometimes you do not get to do what you want to do or get as much done as you would like. I am learning to live with this feeling at be at peace with it. Like yesterday I got to hang out with a friend of mine. I went out to lunch with him and his girlfriend and his mom. Which took longer than I wanted but it was good because I got to talk to him about some cool stuff. Last night I had meeting until late but I got to visit another friend and it was good talking to her.

fun things and God is showing me that some times....well most of the time what I need to get done in a day is not always what God wants me to get done in a day.

I think the main thing I have learned as long as I am walking with God I have to be at peace with how he wants me to spend my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment