10 March 2010

strength from i know not where

Well this day started at 0545 and it is now 0300 of the next day (21 days)....it is not over yet.

I do not know where the strength is going to come from to live today but I know it will be there when I need it. That is what is wonderful about Jesus he know exactly when we need something and he does not give it to us until that moment. He is never late.

I have been trying to pray all the time, throughout the day. Just whenever I think about it. Today I was driving to pick up some supplies and I was alone and I started talking to God out loud in the tuck like he was sitting next to me. I was not angry I would say but I was separate. I needed some guidance and help. I got some of it I think but I think he still wants me to look hard for the answers.

But back to the praying constantly I have been praying more since the OCF (officer Christian fellowship). Every day it is not because of anything the speaker said it is because some things came up at the retreat that whenever it comes into my mind I just pray for it, NF. I can say that I feel closer to Jesus because of it. Talking to him is something that I want to be all the time not just at specific time or in certain settings.

Well that is all... I need to get back to work I have to go swimming in 2.5 hours. I have to swim 1500 meter in under 23 mins for a class so we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment