19 August 2010

Wild at heart & Captivating

These two books are among the best I have ever read. I am still working through Captivating but so far it is amazing. One of the most important things I have pulled out of it is the duel nature of God. His personality and character are so big he had to make two distinctly different persons, with different physical characterizes and natures. To fully embody who he fully is. That is why weddings are so amazing because we are watching the two half’s of God's personality come together and become one once again.

Each sex has a story to tell about God. When I look at men and women now I think about what are they trying to tell me about God. It is amazing my eyes were opened to so many things and how I look at people is changing.

God is so amazing!!!!!

Wild at Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment