25 December 2009

Christmas 09

Today is Christmas 09. This morning was so much fun. I woke up at 0615 and went up stairs to see if my sisters were up and.....they were not!! They were still asleep so I waited until 0720 until I could not wait any longer and woke them up. They were not happy at first especially Grace but she got over it. We had a lot of fun up in their room waiting to wake up our parents and for our grandparents to come over from their hotel.

So finally when we opened presents at like 0930 (after breakfast) it was still as much fun as it was years ago. You would think that after 22 Christmases it would lose some of its thrill and excitement. But it does not!! I LOVE IT!!!

I am enjoying being at home right now so much. It is really nice to hang out with my family and not have anything that I have to do. No due dates no formations no uniforms no.....nothing!!!!

there has been a lot going on in my life over the past couple of days I will share some of with you later but for now just know that God has been doing some real work in my life. I have started to actual see some of the barriers that are in my life and how I am going to overcome them and live my life to the fullest. Live the life Jesus wants me to live.

I will remain yours always,
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment