05 October 2010

Wow freedom is amazing!

I have tasted freedom and I now have the taste in my mouth and I will never forget it. It like I was a slave all my life and never knew what freedom was or what I was missing so I never knew how much I would be willing to sacrifice to pursue it. But now I have tasted it I am not free yet but I know what I am fighting for.

I have been seeing signs that I am getting closer thought. Last night my best friend told me about some amazing news and normally I would have been happy but jealous but last night as he was telling me this story all I felt was a sense of overwhelming joy and peace. I was truly and deeply happy for him. This is a feeling that I have not felt in a long time because I normally compare myself to others and their success’s and it get arrogant or jealous over it. But last night none of that I was just filled with the joy of Jesus, pure and true for my friend. (Love you man).

In this journey towards freedom and starting to plan crops that will yield a mighty harvest of righteous first I have to clear the field. I have sowed many fields but they are laced with wheat and chaff, I have started to build a foundation but the foundation is laced with concrete and mud and it will not hold. I have to reap that harvest that I have sowed I have to clear the foundations that are not in accordance with God’s building codes (civil joke).

Cutting crops and throwing them out is not fun, breaking up the foundations is not a pleasant task. Pain is the name of the season, forward movement is the direction and freedom is the goal!!!

Have a great day and learn from my suffering. Sow only in your life the seeds of God that lead to righteous. Put the hard work in in the beginning, it is all worth it. Trust me.

Love God, grow closer to him daily!
Never, never, never, never, never settle for second best!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment