06 April 2010

Learning through pain

Do you ever thing you are just starting to make progress in something and hten you get confident and then that confidence turns every so quietly suttely into arrogance and you go from moving forward to falling backward??

Well I had one of those and it is very humbling but I can tell you that from this experience I am learning so much.

Something I would rather not learn because of the pain but they are things that I need to learn. For instance that I can get very arrogant at time and when I do I turn off all outside resources of help or advice. When this happens I am in Super Joe mode, although I am strong I am nowhere near strong enough to carry my life myself. But I have gotten a better look at this over the past couple days.

Pain and failure are the time when I learn the most. Look at working out it is only when you are in pain that you really grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment